Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome To Shannon Woodcock's Woodinville Real Estate Blog!

Hello Folks,

Welcome to my first blog! I will be focusing my blog posts on Woodinville real estate and events & happenings in the area.

My goal, and my passion, is Woodinville real estate, so, to that end, I want to provide as much useful information to buyers, sellers, market watchers and any other curious folks who want to know what is going on in this great community.

Woodinville is known for its wineries, green spaces, equestrian amenities, multiple outdoor recreation spots and awesome, friendly citizens! It is home to some of the best schools in the Northshore district and some of the best restaurants on the west coast. It really doesn't get any better than Woodinville!

Feel free to contact me and keep watching for future posts: shannon@thecascadeteam.com . I also invite you to visit my real estate brokerage's website to find out why we are simply the best real estate company for both sellers and buyers: www.thecascadeteam.com . Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment